It’s a known fact security services can easily get access to the front and back camera of any gadget as well as record people in the foreground remaining unnoticed. Security services and government can easily take video of you without telling and use the received information to advantage.
Each person who spends time online has ever thought whether he/she is being spied on. What can they do in order to have no problems? People want to relax while surfing on the Internet, chat with the friends on diverse topics, including politics and work and even get to know someone new. So what is it necessary to do in order to find out whether security services spy on you?
Ways To Easily Get Users’ Data
Security services use diverse ways for getting users’ data and information.
- Governments and special services use spying programs developed for reading other people’s chats and finding out their private information. In this regard, security services usually send a special message with a virus to a person and wait until it’s opened.
- It’s impossible to make yourself safe from spying if an agent cooperates with a family member, since it becomes possible to find out any required information, such as passwords, email, phone number, etc.
- Public Wi-Fi also makes it possible for security services to find out all the necessary data and spy on your garget, because it is often required to fill in some info about yourself for getting access to the Internet.
Most people create simple passwords and often write them down in order not to forget them. Trying to get your information, services may try to find out your password or restore it, so take its creation and saving seriously.
4 Tips On How To Make Yourself Safe
- Don’t use public Wi-Fi as well as turn GPS off then you don’t need it.
- Create strong passwords and make them different for all the accounts, such a way it will be harder to get any information.
- Always install an antivirus, it’s suggested to give preference to paid one.
- Telegram is the safest application which will help you keep privacy and chat as much as you want to. You can also install a few special programs, such as ChatSecure, Cryptocat for making yourself safer.
The main thing you need to remember is that dialogs, correspondence, accounts can never be deleted and disappeared from the Internet. That’s exactly why it’s suggested to always think on things you write online in order not to get into trouble.